FB

Powered By Blog Gadgets

Thursday, July 31, 2014

It's the Back to School Sale FREEBIE and FAVORITE PRODUCT Linky Party!



I don't know about you, but I am SO happy that the Back to School Sale is here!  I have several items on my wish list that I can't wait to get!  

So, I wanted to make sure that we all got a look at some great stores that are participating in the sale.  Each participating store has one FREEBIE listed below.  That way, you can see the quality of their work.  Each seller has also listed their FAVORITE PRODUCT.  I know that I have a couple of products in my store that I just LOVE.  The favorite products could be "go to" products or projects that students thought were super fun.  Scroll down to take a look!  

Sellers:  If you would like to participate in the linky, please add ONE FREE and ONE FAVORITE, priced item to the linky.  Indicate FREE or $ on each link.  Then, grab the sale pic from above, add it to your blog post or share it on FB or Twitter with a link back to this page.  Thanks!  



Pin It!

19 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting this fun linky party!
    Kelly
    MyFabulousClass

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this linky party! Some really great products to look through.
    Debbie
    Crockett's Classroom . . . Forever in Third Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for helping to promote our products for the new school year! Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting this linky!
    Darlene
    ELABuffet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super link up. Lots of great products for Back to School! Julie Kindergarten Blog | Green Apple Lessons

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting! There are some terrific products on here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for hosting this linky! I am excited to try out some of these AMAZING PRODUCTS!

    Best wishes!
    Jen ;)
    TeacherKarma.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the opportunity to link up with your wonderful linky party!

    Regards, Emma :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Teacher Tam!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the link up. I am off to check out some of these awesome looking products!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you so much for hosting!!


    teachandtellus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog is adorable! I love the colours and clipart. Thank you for hosting the linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the link-up! Feel free to pop over and add to mine! :)

    ~Erin
    Mrs. Beattie's Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the link up!! Love all the different products here :)

    ReplyDelete